Information > Fee Structure
Fee Structure [2022-2023]
|S. No.||Class||Admission Fee
|14||11th (Science / Commerce)||12000||38500||15000||16500|
|15||12th (Science / Commerce)||12000||38500||15000||16500|
- For new student Registration Fee Rs. 1500/- is non-refundable.
- For new student Admission Fee as applicable is non-refundable.
- Admission Form Fee Rs. 100/- and Bus Form Fee Rs. 100/- is non-refundable.
- After registration of student (New Admission) admission formalities to be completed and submission of documents should be done within 7 days.
- Student admission will be granted by the Principal.
- Tuition fee for the entire academic year may be paid in maximum 10 equal installments (i.e. April to March, except May and June.)
- Fees to be paid from 1st day of the month to 10th day of the month.
- Late fine will be Rs. 10/- per day. It will start from 11th day of fee month.
- Transport fee will be applicable yearly i.e. once facility opted it will be payable for complete year. For ease of payment, transport fee is divided into three quarters.
- Transport fee (Annually) is non-refundable.
- Transport fee [City-IN] or [City-OUT] is as per distance from school as confirmed by Transport In-charge.
- Duplicate document, I-Card, Bus I-Card charges will be applicable as Rs. 100/-.